niedziela, 15 stycznia 2012

slide show of natural place

PARADOX
because next to the beautiful yellow flowers, someone threw garbage in a plastic bag, which distract attention from them



BEAUTY
I think I do not need to explain why I consider it a beauty. Just look at the picture.. This is pure The Mother Nature



COOPERATION
Plants provide benefits to each other





SHARING
The sea shares with the birds things which can offer them. The birds are waiting for the fish living in the sea




CREATIVITY
Nature gives us many opportunities for creative leisure, without the interference and destruction of its




EQUILIBRIUM
I understand it as a help to the nature. Because of people help for plants such as undercut (renewal) the old canes, new ones can grow. It means that old parts should be replaced by new




PERSONAL IDENTITY
I’m like the palm tree, which needs sun and good weather, so she could grow. Palm trees live only in warm climates where the sun shines almost every day. I also do  not function without sun




ESSENCE
For me is the beginning of existence. Thing that heralds something more. Like those first leaves on withered branches. They are the essence of the bush, which wakes up to life




ECONOMY
Even in the nature economy occurs. Grass uses a sprinkler, when The Mother Nature fails and does not provide enough rain to life




BUSINESS
Dogs do their business on the grass. Unfortunately grass has nothing to say in this situation. And as sometimes happens in business, one part may feel exploited




AUTENTICY (autenticidade)
What was my surprise when I saw a mantis for the first time in my life. Mantis was always watched only in books. It is nice to see a species live, not only in books. It makes the world more  authentic




MONUMENT
This is a similar situation as with beauty. It is difficult to write anything about it. Just look at it and you know that it is the perfect match for that world




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz